Lindsey Austin completed three years of ministry school and then shifted gears for a degree in speech language pathology, but most of her time is spent keeping her little ones alive. When Lindsey is able to break free from wiping bottoms and noses, she enjoys all things crafty and blogs about a Jesus who speaks to her in tangible, practical, and often mystical way.
Lindsey blogs regularly with the girls at Middle Places. From their site:
The Middle Sisters share their stories about their own unique Middle Places in order to encourage you in the middle of yours. There are no two Middle Places that are alike, but they want you to know how God is using their stories in the middle of their mess to make something beautiful for Him.
- Making the Leap from Overwhelmed and Inadequate to “I am Enough”.
- God has Always Loved the Girl with the Ponytail
- Trusting My Husband After His Suicide Attempt
- Salvation is a Fountain
- Because you ARE making a difference…
- I Don’t Need that Jesus
- Pebbles in Your Pockets
- Is it possible to live again? Life after PPD.
- Sovereign God
- Surrendering the Splinter
- The Unquiet Time
- Genuine Love Equals Constant Forgiveness
- Moments in Hell (Part One)
- Listening to the Shadows
- A Beautiful Exchange
- Would I be with You any Less?
- What’s Within You is Greater than What You See